I love beautiful gift wrapping and at Christmas I always choose wrapping to match my decorations. If they are going to sit under the tree they become part of the decorations. I also like to gift wrap them so that they stand out. This is where my Sizzix Big Shot and dies are perfect. I can cut any die and use it to decorate my gifts.
I am going to show you a quick way to add that wow factor to your gift wrapping.
How To Create Die Cut Christmas Gift Wrap
You Will Need
How To Make
- Wrap the gifts with the Kraft Brown Wrapping Paper.
2. Wrap the White Raffia Ribbon around the gifts. Tie two bows and adhere together, adhere to the top of the gift.
3. Die-cut both layers of the flowers and the leaves from the Bigz Die in the Big Shot Plus Starter Kit. Die-cut the intricate flower from the Thinlits.
4. Using 3D foam pads layer the flowers and the leaves together. Add the Christmas embellishment to the centre.
5. Die cut the stars and snowflakes from the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set – Christmas by My Life Handmade.
6. Adhere the stars, snowflakes and the flower to the gift.
This idea could be adapted for any occasion and simply change the colour scheme or dies for a totally different look.
The post How To Create Die Cut Christmas Gift Wrap appeared first on Hobbycraft Blog.